- About CAMRA
- Latest Research
- Mapping Culture
- Armidale & Uralla
- Central Darling
About Empty Spaces
Funded by the NSW government through Arts NSW and the University of Technology, Sydney, to promote short-term reuses of empty shops and spaces for creative and community development, this site publishes tools for empty space coordinators to start a 'pop-up' initiative, success stories, information for landlords and local government about creative space reuse for local development and an online community to share knowledge.
- A guide to getting started by Renew Newcastle founder, Marcus Westbury.
- Case studies about art in empty spaces initiatives in Australia including Renew Newcastle, Create, Innovate Gosford City, Pop Up Parramatta, Creative Spaces, Sydney, Anyplace Projects, FrasersStudio, Renew Adelaide and Art in the Heart Lismore.
- In-depth information on leading international creative reuse projects including Capacity Bristol, San Francisco's Art in Storefronts and Chicago's Pop Up Art Loop.
- The latest news, interviews and stories on creative space reuse projects everywhere.
- Easy-to-read information on working with NSW planning systems from the NSW Department of Planning
- Links to legal information and templates by the Arts Law Centre of Australia
- A guide to project planning and resourcing.
- Information about the national Empty Space Coordinators Network
- Setting up a pop up gallery by Dawn Allen from Honeydew Gallery, Gosford.
- Empty Shops 2.0: reflections on ten years of recycling shops by Dan Thompson from the UK's Empty Shops Network.
- Culturemap online where you can register to post your news, become part of the discussion and get site updates.